Adding a new Theme
Good to know: While you control all your affiliate programs from the same dashboard, you set up each one individually. That allows you to set different affiliate terms (ex. Commission Rate) for each theme.
Go to the 'My Themes' page and click on the 'Add a new theme' button. You will be redirected to the new theme page.
The contract details between a theme and an affiliate.
- CPI:Cost Per Install. The amount the affiliate will be rewarded for each successful install of the theme.
- Minimum Withdrawal:The minimum amount an affiliate needs to reach in earnings so they can ask to withdraw their balance. In USD.
- Auto Approval:If checked, every affiliate who applies for your affiliate program will be approved automatically without your manual approval.
- Theme name: The exact name as shows on the Theme Store.
- Theme Logo:A .png file of your logo. a 125x125 is recommended.
- Shopify Theme Store Listing Link: eg. https://themes.shopify.com/themes/YourTheme
- Theme Support Email: Your affiliates will use this email if they want to contact you
Add links to a public Google Drive, YouTube channel, or any other platform where your affiliate partners can find resources and tutorials that will help them learn and promote the theme.
Please make sure the details are correct, changing them later can be done only by contacting our support.
- Partner ID:Find it under Settings > Account information
- Partners API Client Access Token:
Important! Shoffi requires API permissions to your theme so we can tell if an install was made using a referral link, and calculate the earning and commission rates properly.
Those permissions grant us a 'Read only' access, which we use only to read the information that is relevant to the Shoffi platform.
When creating a new API client, please approve permissions to:
- View financials
- Manage themes
- Go to your theme page on the partner admin, and copy it from the URL.For example:
1234567is your theme ID.
In order to submit the 'new theme' form, you will need to validate the connection to your Shopify Partners API, to make sure the details you've entered are correct. In case one of the fields is wrong, or if you haven't added the right permissions, you will get an error explaining exactly what went wrong.
If the connection is successful, you will be able to start inviting affiliates and use Shoffi right away.