The affiliate terms
The "affiliate terms" are the contract details between an app and an affiliate. Once a new referral is made by the affiliate, the commissions will be based on those terms.
- Commission Rate Period Limit: The period in which the affiliate will earn commissions from transactions made by the referred store, In months. If not limited, the affiliate will earn commissions as long as the referral is active.
- CPI:Cost Per Install. The amount the affiliate will be rewarded for each successful install of the app. You can set the amount to '0' if you are not interested in paying per install.
- Minimum Withdrawal:The minimum amount an affiliate needs to reach in earnings so they can ask to withdraw their balance. In USD.
- Custom Terms And Conditions: Add a link to a webpage with your custom affiliate program's Terms and Conditions, so affiliates have to agree to it before joining your program .Available from the "Growth" plan or higher.
- Auto Approval:If checked, every affiliate who applies for your affiliate program will be approved automatically without your manual approval.